– We believe in God the Father, Creator of the heavens and the earth. (Genesis 1)
– We believe in the Holy Trinity: God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son and the Holy Spirit.
(Matthew 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14; 1 John 5:7, 8)
– We believe Jesus Christ is the one and only Son of God, born of a virgin, who died on the cross for sin and arose from the dead. (1 Corinthians 15:1-8) Regarding His deity, He is fully God.
(John 1 and Colossians 1:15-20)
– We believe the Holy Spirit comforts and counsels those who obey the Lord, (John 14, Acts 2:38, 4:31, 5:32) produces gifts and fruit in every believer (Romans 12, I Corinthians 12, Galatians 5) and that God the Father and Jesus Christ His Son indwells and empowers believers.
– We believe the Bible is the inspired, God–breathed Word of God: it is “a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.” (II Timothy 3:16, II Peter 1:16-21, Psalm 119:105)
– We believe every person has worth as a creation of God, but that all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. (Romans 3:23)
– We believe salvation is by the grace of God through faith in Jesus Christ and not works. (Ephesians 2:8, 9, Romans 3:24, 6:14)
– We believe in forgiveness of sins and the promise of eternal life is available to those who trust Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. (John 3:16) Jesus also said that we must be born again. (John 3:5, Acts 2:38)
– We believe baptism by immersion is for those who have placed their faith in Christ and are choosing to follow Him. (Acts 8:35-38; 16:1-15) Baptism was commanded by Jesus and identifies us with His death and resurrection. (Matthew 28:19-20; Romans 6:1-4)
– We believe the Church is the body of Christ on earth and exists to save the lost and edify the saved. (Ephesians 1:22, 3:10)
– We believe that the covenant of marriage is between one man and one woman. (Genesis 2:24; Matthew 19:4-6; Ephesians 5:31)
– We believe Jesus Christ will one day return to earth and reign forever as King of Kings and Lord of Lords. (Acts 1:11, 1 Thessalonians 4:16)
– We believe “In Essentials Unity, In Opinions Liberty and In All Things Love.”